Sunday, April 17, 2011

FĕDish 4.0

The ladies at FeDish are finally catching up to the rest of the world (technologically speaking)! You can now follow us on twitter @FeDishBlog, AND you can tweet our posts to your own twitter account! (I have no idea what I just said, but I'm hoping some of you do) Use the icons at the bottom of this page, next to the Facebook like, which we're assuming you clicked ages ago. We also created an email account for the blog: fedishblog@gmail.com. 


From here on out, we'll be tweeting short updates and news, so that we won't have to blog a few sentences to keep you in the loop. Which, as it turns out, is why Twitter was invented in the first place! Who knew!?


Also: I still don't understand the putting of the hash tags in front of words, but I intend to hash tag the crap out of twitter.


-m

No comments:

Post a Comment