Sunday, August 21, 2011

stir fry and Woody Allen

Not much to report this weekend. I made a simple stir fry for dinner with broccoli, carrots, sweet green peas, and mushrooms. Now I'm watching Scoop and eating chocolate ice cream. That's pretty much it.


I have big plans for this week, however. Stay tuned for the much anticipated chicken pot pie, a grilled veggie pizza and maybe, just maybe, something beginning with the letter 'N' for a certain blogger friend by the same letter.

p.s. I've been doing a little research on pickling; I really want to start experimenting with green beans! Here's what I found; what do you think? Have you ever pickled?



Have a good Monday.
m

1 comment:

  1. Excited!! I finished the last of our chicken pot pie from last Sunday today. Mmm, mmm, mmm, so good!

    ReplyDelete