Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Welcome to the Pie Factory!

This morning, Sanne was a busy little bee and made 3 pies!! She will blog about it soon, so be sure to look out for recipes on pumpkin pie (in case you don't have one), pecan pie and bourbon maple pumpkin pie! Until then, let me just say that when I got home from work, the whole apartment smelled incredibly delicious and Rajiv is about to find out that I wasn't exaggerating when I said that this will be the best meal of the entire year.

So I finished all of my errands and final preparations for tomorrow. Such as...
That's So Raven Martha!

Now I'm just waiting [not so] patiently for my sisters to get in, drinking some orange chai tea and enjoying the calm before the storm. This storm...

3 Walters in 1 house = 2 gallons of milk
that's a 20lb turkey, y'all!
  Happy Thanksgiving, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment