Friday, September 2, 2011

Restaurant [Night]

This is the second half of my dinner at Area Four in Kendall Square during the recent power outage. Neville and I have these cute little 9oz beers. I had the Pretty Things and Neville had... something else.


This is the Olive-oil Chocolate Cake with Creme Fraiche, Salted Caramel Sauce and Cookie Crumble. If Avocado is my go-to sandwich filling, then chocolate is the avocado of dessert. I didn't even have to read the rest of the menu...


And THIS one is the Local Nectarine and Plum Crisp for two.


Kasia's tea came in a pretty little kettle with an hourglass for steeping her tea to perfection.


Our dessert was delectable, and our dinner was just as good. More on that when I get those pictures. :) As the saying goes... "Make life sweeter, eat dessert first."

Again, I apologize for the lack of posts this week. I still haven't restocked my fridge after Irene ruined all our food.

Next week I start class. I have a feeling that the blog is going to have to change a little bit to fit my lifestyle. As always, I appreciate your feedback! Even more so over the next couple weeks of change.

m

No comments:

Post a Comment