Saturday, January 29, 2011

I didn't get out of my pajamas today.

That's right. The weather has been too crappy. The week has been too long. I haven't been feeling too well. So, I didn't put on clothes or step outside today. Instead, I watched movies and ate pasta. Sue me. No, don't. 


This took all of 7 minutes to make. That's all I have to say about it.

Someone else didn't put on real clothes today... Our friend Kelli had her baby early this morning! Yay! Congrats Kelli and Phil! Happy Birthday Hannah Rylie! 

isn't she/they beautiful?

I am a proud Pseudo-Aunt! Alyssanne is too! I didn't want to say "we" are proud pseudo-aunts because I didn't want our readers to get confused. We are hetero-life partners, not regular life partners. Anyway, this means another trip out to San Diego is in order. If only I could get a show on the travel channel or something, then I could visit all of my friends whenever I wanted instead of rationing out my vacation days like it's the end of the world.


All in all, it was a great day. Maybe I'll get dressed tomorrow. 



No comments:

Post a Comment